The All-New Callaway ERC Golf Balls are the perfect marriage of distance and feel, designed for increased control around the green. The newly developed High Energy Core promotes maximum speed and total performance from tee-to-green. Simply put, they are Callaway's longest ball while still maintaining a soft feel.
New Hybrid Cover
The Callaway ERC Soft features a new Hybrid Cover that is constructed with a PARALOID™ Impact Modifier from Dow. How does this help you? The multi-material, high-performance construction promotes a low sping and high launch for incredibly long distance, coupled with a great feel. Around the green, the ERC Soft provides outstanding control, allowing you to be aggressive on approach shots and in your short game.
Triple Track Technology
Consistent with prior ERC Soft models, you'll benefit from Callaway's popular Triple Track Technology, which utilizes Vernier Hyper Acuity to help you choose the correct line for every putt.
- High Energy Core is engineered to increase ball speed and distance through the bag
- Hybrid Cover features an innovative PARALOID Impact Modifier made from DOW
- This new cover allows Callaway to create a highly versatile, multi-material construction
- Triple Track uses Vernier Visual Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid
- High Speed Mantle creates more efficient energy transfer between the layers for more ball speed and provides more wedge spin